Monday, June 9, 2008

We are connected!

Hello Everyone!

We now have internet and cable at the house... yeah!!! You don't realize how much you depend on it until you don't have it for a couple of weeks.

The house is coming along very well. We spent the day with repairmen coming in to fix the air conditioning, the door and several other things. We are almost there.

Dustin and Natalie were in Texas this past weekend, so we served along side the other members here at Mosaic for Sunday's service. We had 5 new people and several new kids. I attended my first ladies Bible study and it went really well.

A couple of the girls came over and helped me decorate the new place. You guys know that I am not a nick nack type of gal, so Korman and Twila brought some of their stuff, and we went out and bought a few things. My house looks like something out of a magazine! I would never hade been able to do that on my own. They were so gracious to do that for us. I am attaching the pictures of the house.

Please keep us in your prayers, as we are still looking for jobs. I know that God has them all planned out for us. It is in His time. We appreciate everyone's support and prayers as we continue on this journey.

Blessings,
Jessica

1 comments:

thetriggers said...

It a beautiful home! I'm thinking about you and praying for you two.