Saturday, June 27, 2009

Heat and Humidity

Hello there friends and fam!

I can not believe how hot it is! According to the Coasties it isn't usually any hotter than 89 degrees here in June and it is supposed to rain at least once a week. We have been in the 100's with no rain. The water at the beach is actually hot. The hurricane chasers say that is not a good sign as the warmer the water, the more likely we are to have a hurricane. Yikes!

I wanted to say thank you to all of you for the awesome birthday gifts and the birthday wishes. I had a great birthday. Those things come way too fast!

Shaun left on Monday for Texas with the Youth for the Mission Trip. They come back on Saturday night. Pictures to be posted soon. From all that I have heard, everything went really well.

We are still preparing for Mo Kids Extreme Week. Registration ends this week and I still have space left. Please be praying that we have another 50 kids sign up this week. I know that God has big plans for this event. The volunteers have stepped up in awesome ways, now we just need the kids.

Summer time is in full swing and so are we! I will post pictures of the Mission Trip soon.

Love,
Jessica

0 comments: