Monday, June 7, 2010

Happy Hot Monday

Hello All,

Can I just say Summer is here? Ughh.. We have had so much rain and now the heat and humidity is crazy! I've heard that it is really hot back in Texas too. I am thankful that we have beach and wind here. It helps a little!

Shaun is gearing up for his youth mission trip next week and I am looking forward to visiting some friends and being there for Rachele's baby shower this weekend! It will be a really quick trip but I am so excited!!

Extreme Week is July 12-15th and I am busy working on all the details for this huge event. Registration has begun for kids and I still need 100 volunteers to make the week work. Our theme is Lost: the wait is over. Think Lost meets the Incredibles with a dash of pirates of the Carribean. It will be great!

Baby Campbell seems to be growing and we are almost in week 18. The testing results came back on Friday and the baby is negative for downs syndrome and spinabifida. I have an appointment next week and I will know more then. I am feeling less tired, but the weird cravings and inability to withstand certain smells is still here. I've had to buy maternity tops to cover the belly and am trying to get comfortable in the awful stretchy belly pants. Shaun and I took our first trip to Babies r us last week and created our baby registries. We are registered at Babies R Us, JC Penny, and Target. All of the registries are available online. We went ahead and registered as several people have already wanted to help us. Our church family here has been so supportive!

That's all for now!
Love,
Jessica

0 comments: