Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Waiting Game

Hello Friends and Family!


Well, I am sorry to say that there is no news to report as far as Elliott watch is concerned. We are going to the Dr. in the next few days to check in and see if there have been any changes. Other than that, it is just a matter of waiting..... and waiting!

I think that I worked my last weekend service this past Sunday. Shaun is planning on continuing to work on Sundays until she comes. Sundays are just too hard on me at this point. I still work throughout the week and have meetings and appointments, but I plan to not be there this Sunday and hopefully Elliott will come next week or the next!

I've have gotten all my Christmas decorations out and plan to have the house decorated by the end of the week. Usually I set everything up the day after Thanksgiving and Shaun does all the outside lights that day. But, we are hoping that we will be learning to care for a newborn by that time this year, so we are preparing everything now.

I am also cooking and freezing side dishes for Thanksgiving dinner day and have ordered a smoked turkey this year so I think that Thanksgiving dinner will be covered. We are excited to have a couple of friends staying with us over the holiday so that we don't have to spend it alone and we can spend the time at home instead of trying to get out. They also get to help us with Elliott!

It finally feels like fall here on the Coast. High temps are in the 60-70's and lows are in the 50's. So, it is beautiful! We have been walking the pups a lot and keeping the windows and doors open to allow the cool air into the house. I love it when we get to this season. This is about as cold as we will get throughout the entire winter. It is still humid, but much more bearable than August!

I'll keep everyone informed if we have any news to share! Thank you for your prayers and support!

Jessica

0 comments: