Wednesday, April 6, 2011

April already?

Hello All,


We are quickly approaching Easter, so Shaun and I have been extra busy with work.
In addition to our church jobs, Shaun and I are both doing a few things to make some extra money. Shaun is certified in Les Mills RPM program now and has begun teaching spin classes two days a week. This is great because it will help us stay in shape while earning a little! I am seeing counseling clients again on Thursdays and may have to to start seeing clients on another day because I am filling up. All the hours still go toward my LPC licensure as well.

Elliott has adjusted to being at school and survived her fist ear ache and cold. She is getting so big! She is wearing 9 month sized clothing now. She is also eating solid foods twice a day and sleeping much better. We still have a 4:00 in the morning feeding, but the Dr. said that is to be expected due to her size. Elliott has taken an interest in the puppies now and they love to lick her toes when she is in her jump up toy. She belly laughs at them and when watching Elmo.

I can't believe that she will be 5 months old a week from now! I will post some recent pictures soon whenever I have time to take some! :-)

That's all for now....
Jess

0 comments: