Monday, May 12, 2008

Heighland Heights Baptist Church

What an AMAZING weekend!


Shaun and I had the opportunity to go and share our story and the mission of Mosaic Church to the members of Heighland Heights Baptist Church in Wichita Falls. Thanks to Sandra and Frank for setting this up! And Pastor Stubblefield for having us!


My friend from Colonial, Jamey, was gracious enough to come and play guitar for me so that I could sing and Shaun could speak. It works best that way.. Shaun can't sing and I don't preach! :-) Anyways...



The church members were so kind and friendly. They layed hands on us and prayed for us, Mosaic, Dustin and Natalie, and the 180,000 people that need to know the power and grace of Jesus. They also took up a love offering to help us on our way. Shaun and I are moved beyond words and can not really express how grateful and overwhelmed we were by the entire experience. What a blessing! One of the members there was actually from Ocean Springs, MS; and was even saved there 11 years ago!
I saved the evening bulletin for our keepsake box!




0 comments: