Sunday, May 4, 2008

What a Weekend!

Time is just FLYING by! First let me say, Happy Birthday Kathy!!

And now I'll fill you in on all the details of the weekend. Shaun and I spent Saturday boxing up the house. Of course, I cried! I started crying because it became more real to me that hey, we are moving! This house was our first home to own and we put so much work into making it ours and now we are are leaving. So, after my mini melt down, Shaun and I decided to celebrate the move with dinner at Joe T.'s. It was gorgeous weather and it was nice to have some down time.

Sunday was our last weekend at the Met. It was also my last weekend to sing. I held it together for the most part until I went to tell some people good bye and then a few tears slipped. The Met has been such a wonderful place for us and I will truly miss the friends that I have made there. I will also miss singing and serving the kids there. They are AWESOME! The kids actually led worship in the main service this weekend and I was so proud to see how so many of them have grown so much. What a blessing to have been a part of that!

I look forward to being a part of Mosaic and serving the children there.

0 comments: