Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Ordination

Hello All,


This weekend was amazingly wonderful and busy all at the same time. Shaun, myself, Casey, and Jeremy were all ordained Sunday morning during the service. It was very surreal. As our first responsibility, we handed out the elements for communion, after that I went into Mo Kids and finished up our series. Shaun has been helping me in there A LOT! And, I owe him big time! We were talking about No Need for Greed and Shaun helped me with the lesson. There was a chocolate pie and let's just say....... Shaun really took one for the team! The kids of course loved it!




Here are a couple of the pictures of Shaun and I from during the prayer that Dustin led the church in for our Ordination. I look so serious and mad, but I swear I was just trying to keep it all together!





More pictures will be coming soon...


Sunday evening was our baptisms, I think that we baptized 10, including Maddie and Alec, our kiddos from Texas. Visit the church's website to see all of the photos: http://www.mosaicchurchgulfcoast.com/ It is under events. Here are a few photos...

Alec After...

The Mosaic Crew...


It was a very busy weekend. Pete and the kids leave tomorrow, we pray for safe passage back home to Texas. We love them and are so blessed to have been a part of this with them.

Grand Opening Weekend is upon us!! We are getting everything lined up. 56000 people received the mailer last week and we had several new families attend because of that. Very Cool! Dustin was also on tv this week to talk about the church, how awesome is that?!?! To view the interview go to: http://www.wlox.com

Thank you for your continued support and prayer. We love you and miss you!

Jessica

0 comments: