Thursday, August 14, 2008

Update

Hello All,

I am once again late in posting... sorry to my loyal readers.. all 2 of you!


This weekend was our last weekend in the Mirrored Hall. We held two services and the 11:00 service ran out of space both in the main service and in Mo Kids! Technically, I had over 50 kids in the 11:00. I thought that it would be good to show some before pictures of Mo Kids and after.


I posted these before pictures a while back, but here they are again.



Here are the after pictures from last weekend....













We are looking forward to only having 1 service at 11 this weekend. Shaun's youth ministry is going really well too. Last weekend was the last weekend that we held it in our home. This weekend it will move to In the Zone. Last weekend we had over 20 teens! Shaun is doing a series called Poser. This is the logo that he is using. The teens loved it!

This is my second week at work. It is going really well. Everyone is very friendly and I think that it will be a very good opportunity. There seems to be a huge need for counselors in the schools. I will actually be in my school starting on Monday.

Jan and Gary and the Boys came to visit this week. Shaun got to go with them on an airboat ride and a gator adventure. Gary has officially eaten way too much cajun food! I think that the final count was that he ate 5 oyster poorboys! The boys went fishing and it rained all day on them! We were so glad that they came and got to see everything. Gary and the boys even helped as we took down the church. I am so lucky to have such an awesome family!

Danielle and her mom came to visit this weekend too. It was great to get to meet her sister. I hope to get to spend some time with her soon. Danielle's mom is Preston's original mommy, so it was good to let her see the pup!

Thank you for the prayer! Please continue to pray for us and for Mosaic!
Love,
Jessica

2 comments:

Leah said...

Hey Jessica,
Great update! Just so you know, I think you have more than 2 loyal readers... I'm actually a Subscriber! I'm a blogaholic...

Glad to hear about all the great things going on. And your kids area is looking good!!!

The Campbells said...

Thanks Leah!!!!
I am a loyal fan of yours too!

It has been so fun to see the kids progress!